Revolving Loan Program
The Sabine Parish Chamber of Commerce is accepting applications for Revolving Loans. the main purpose of the Revolving Loan Program is to create new jobs or to retain existing jobs which would other wise be terminated.
- Acquisition of land for industrial or commercial use.
- Acquisition of properties with redevelopment potential for industrial or commercial use.
- Start-up or expansion of a business in the community.
- The rehabilitation and renovation of usable vacant building for specific industrial or commercial use.
- Speculative buildings
- Loans to retire existing debt
- Any business activity located outside Sabine Parish
- Land costs and development
- Building constructions and/or rehabilitation
- Machinery/equipment for purchase or lease
- Infrastructure development, including water lines, sewer lines, and access roads
- Inventory acquisition
- Operating capital
Conditions of the Loan
There is a $75.00 non-refundable application fee due with the completed application. No applicant will be allowed to finance more that 75% of the project with Revolving Loan funds. All loans will be on a secured basis. All loan recipients must become members of the Sabine Parish Chamber of Commerce prior to receiving loan funds.
Anyone interested in the Chamber’s “Revolving Loan Program” can find more information by calling the Executive Director of the Chamber, Kenneth Ammons, at 318-256-3523.
**The Sabine Parish Chamber of Commerce is an equal opportunity lender and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, or religion.**