The Young Professionals is a personal and professional development program of the Sabine Parish Chamber of Commerce that encourages you business people to interact socially, exchange ideas, share common interests, learn more about the area’s business community and engage in the community’s future. If you are between the ages of 21-40, please contact the Chamber for more information.
To engage and empower young professionals through community, professional and social opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial Spirits
- Improve Networking skills, expand contact bases and advance careers.
- Acquire knowledge of the area’s businesses.
- Enhance the quality of life for our members and others.
- Promote our members and their businesses.
- Retain young professionals in Sabine Parish.
- Share ambitions to grow, succeed, and influence.
- Connect members with bolunteer opportunities int the area.
- Partner with non-profit organizations.
- Attend networking events featuring business and political leaders to introduce young professionals to important decision makers within the community.
- Participate in a variety of social events to expand contact base.